Evictions & Rental Claims
Frustrated by tenants who are in arrears with their monthly rent and still illegally occupy your property? We at HFG Attorneys can assist you with the following specialised legal assistance regarding rental disputes:
- Instituting legal action against the tenant for recovery of the arrear rent due to you in terms of the rental agreement.
- Institute eviction court proceedings against tenants for eviction in terms of relevant legislation.
- Drafting of rental agreements and/or contracts to protect you as the owner of property.
- Assistance with disputes and matters relating to the Rental Tribunal in terms of the Rental Housing Act, 1999 (Act No. 50 of 1999).
We also specialise in residential-, agricultural- and business premises evictions in the High Court and/or Magistrate’s Court in terms of the following systems:
- Common Law Evictions.
- Prevention of Illegal Eviction from and Unlawful Occupation of Land Act, 1998 (PIE ACT).
- Extension of Security of Tenure Act, 1997 (ESTA ACT).
HFG Attorneys main office is situated in Paarl, but we are a law firm which assists our clients with legal assistance across the Western Cape.
For any enquiries, please send an email to email@example.com.