Firearm Related Criminal Defence
At HFG Attorneys in Paarl, Western Cape, we also assist our clients with all firearm related matters across the border of the Western Cape. This will include, but is not limited to, criminal trials, bail applications and liason with the South African Police Service, regarding the following matters:
- When you are being charged with the negligent loss of a firearm in terms of Section 120(8) of the Firearms Controls Act, 2000 (Act No 60 of 2000).
- Charged with pointing of a firearm.
- Being accused of Illegal possession of firearms and/or ammunition in contravention of the Firearms Controls Act, 2000.
- Charged and accused of Assault and Assault with the Intent to Cause Grievous Bodily Harm.
- Charged with Culpable Homicide and Murder after using your firearm.
For any assistance regarding the firearm related criminal defence, send an email to email@example.com.