Litigation & Court Proceedings
At HFG Attorneys, we specialise in litigation and court proceedings in the Magistrates’ Court, Regional Court and Supreme Court across South Africa in the following fields of law:
- Litigation regarding commercial disputes.
- Labour Law dispute litigation and representation at the CCMA and Labour Court.
- Applications in terms of the Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2000 (PAIA) (Act No. 2 of 2000), which includes applications to compel in the applicable courts.
- Litigation and disputes regarding issues relating to the Law of Property.
- Court applications for sequestration and/or liquidation.
- Applications for interdicts, either urgent or non-urgent matters.
- Applications for appeals and/or reviews of civil litigation matters.
- Litigation regarding disputes and or damages arising out of a written/verbal agreement between parties.
- Disputes and court litigation under the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (Act No. 68 of 2008).
- Litigation relating to credit agreements, disputes and litigation under the National Credit Act, 2005 (Act No. 34 of 2005).
- General litigation in the Magistrate’s Court, Regional Court and the High Court.
- General debt collection.
For any assistance regarding our litigation services, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.