Frustrated by tenants who are in arrears with their monthly rent and still illegally occupy your property? We can assist you with the following specialised legal assistance regarding rental disputes:
- Instituting legal action against the tenant for recovery of the arrear rent due to you in terms of the rental agreement.
- Institute eviction court proceedings against tenants for eviction in terms of relevant legislation.
- Drafting of rental agreements and/or contracts to protect you as the owner of property
- Assistance with disputes and matters relating to the Rental Tribunal in terms of the Rental Housing Act, 1999 (Act No. 50 of 1999)
We also specialise in residential-, agricultural- and business premises evictions in the High Court and/or Magistrate’s Court in terms of the following systems:
- Common Law Evictions
- Prevention of Illegal Eviction from and Unlawful Occupation of Land Act, 1998 (PIE ACT)
- Extension of Security of Tenure Act, 1997 (ESTA ACT)